[Steppes] Donation

Susan Harkins shark75080 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 08:52:44 PST 2009

Greetings folks,
Last night at Rapier Practice, I took up a small collection for flowers or a donation (depending on the family's wishes) for Don Christoforo. I was able to take cash in person last night, however, if you would still  like to give something you can send a donation to my paypal account: shark75080 at sbcglobal.net - if you have a paypal account. The cutoff for the donation will be 8am Friday morning. Please note, paypal will take a small fee from the transaction, a few cents I believe. Baroness Katheryn is going to find out what kind of gift is appropriate.

This is a private donation and not an official gift from the barony, though it will be from Christoforo's friends here in the Steppes.

Thank you,
Susanna, Steppes Seneschal