[Steppes] January Business Meeting Reminder

Susan Harkins shark75080 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 07:10:54 PST 2009

Greetings Steppes,
Business Meeting will be held on January 12th at 7pm at the NewNew Buffet (same place as usual).

Agenda:
Officer time
Offices open for bids, close dates
Reminder of populace dates, confirm dates
Event bids open, status
Baroness Time
Seneschal Time

Contact me if you have questions. I will make every effort to get the meeting completed in one hour. Please get there on time and get settled. If you want to visit, and who doesn't :)  you will have time once the meeting is over. I will be available after the meeting to answer any questions or deal with any issues you might be having.

Susanna Steppes Seneschal