[Steppes] Oakenwald Pursuivant - Bids closing soon

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 07:16:12 PST 2009

Good Day to the Gentles of our fair lands,

Please remember, my office is open for bids and will be closing at the *end
of January*. To date, we have received one bid.

If you are interested in holding a relatively easy office, please complete a
bid and send it to the following persons:

HE, Katheryn (juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com)
Lady Suzanna (shark75080 at sbcglobal.net)
Lord Dietrich (dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com)
Eclispe Herald (central at herald.ansteorra.org)

And, of course, to me.

YIS...
--
Namaste,

Viviana, Oakenwald Pursuivant

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!