[Steppes] A Thank You!

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Tue Jan 27 07:42:03 PST 2009

Greetings!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Master Robin and Mistress Serena for
their wonderful class they presented last night; 'How the SCA Works - Awards
and Precedence'!  For those that missed it, they gave a wonderful lecture on
the evolution of the awards and titles of the SCA with focus on the awards
of Ansteorra.  It was terribly interesting to see when and where the awards
all started from and where they fit into precedence!  They also had almost
all of the regalia for each award so we could not only hear about but see
the awards as well.

I highly recommend this class to anyone and I look forward to future classes
that will be presented!

Thank you again,
HRH Elizabeta