[Steppes] OT: Religions

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 22:19:19 PST 2009

I'm not trying to start a flame war, first off. I am given to understand that there are people in the SCA that aren't of the Judeo-Christian religion, and are what scholars call pagans. If you feel this describes your religion, please continue reading, and please take anything I say with a grain of salt. I'm taking two anthropology classes this semester, and they both require essentially the same thing: the attendance of a religious ritual that is not of your religion. I've been sort of spreading out looking for several options so that I can ensure that I have some. I was wondering if there was anyone that would allow me to sit in on a religious ritual of the scholarly defined pagan religions. It's certainly something different and I would much appreciate it.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.