[Steppes] Reminder - Silk banner class this Friday

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 09:37:36 PDT 2009

Hello everyone - just a reminder!!

I will be hosting a silk banner class this Friday evening July 31st in my home beginning around 7pm. This is an informal hands on beginners class to prepare you for other classes that other area experts might teach. We will be making small Steppes pennants.

I am asking for a $3.00 donation for materials.

My place is really small so I can take the first 8-ish people who reply to this email (Class is almost full!)  I will do my best to schedule another class later in the year.

Email me privately if you wish to attend.

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes