[Steppes] June Business Meeting Notes - Information

Vyolante de Oporto jasiwolf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 10:26:01 PDT 2009

Greetings to the list!
Thank you Lady Susanna for mentioning the hospitaler's office being open.
It was posted open in the last newsletter to close applications on July
21st. I have decided to keep to that, and will close applications for the
office on July 21st.
Hopefully that means that I will have an announcement as to who my
replacement is for the Business Meeting in August.
Thanks!
Lady Vyolante