[Steppes] Warlord and cordinator postions needed

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Mar 3 12:46:33 PST 2009

Greetings from the Steward of this years Warlord, Master Richard
Fairbourne. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve the great barony
of the Steppes and my goal is to make this the most fun and financially
successful warlord within the last 10 years. I hope you will all join me
in this goal for we will all benefited from the fun had, friendships
made and hardships overcome. As I stated at Business meeting I have a
few hundred questions about this event. So I am starting by asking this
list and all the experience of the people who subscribe to this list.
Please feel free to share these questions with others.

As far as personnel need for this event I have made a list below. Some
people have volunteered and I thank you but until I release the name of
all the coordinators all positions are considered to be open for now.
Please volunteer!

Here are the positions if you question about the position entail please
contact me by email or my cell is 817-240-5518. If I have forgotten
anything or anyone please contact me

Positions listed in Alphabetical order:

Archery List Mistress
Archery Marshal/lList Coordinator
Autocrat- already filled :)
Autocrat in training
Autocrat Keeper
Bardic Coordinator
Baroness - Already Filled :)
Baronial Retainers
Childrens Activities coordinator
Chirurgeon in Charge
Chilvalric List Mistress
Chivalric Marshall/List Coordinator
Gate Coordinator
Website Coordinator
Herald's Coordinator
Herald (Court) Coordinator
Hospitaler
Inviations and prize scrolls
Noble lunch coordinator
Merchant Coordinator
Oak Advisor
Prizes Coordinator
Rapier list Mistress
Rapier Marshall/ List Coordinator
Royal Liaison
Security coordinator
Site setup ( as many people as possible)
Site take down ( as many people as possible)
Truck loading ( as many as possible please)
Truck unloading( as many as possible please)
Truck driver to and from event
Water bearer( not called the water bearer in charge)

Nolen Dale
Process Improvement Consultant
Southwest Region
817-417-2559

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna