[Steppes] Archers' Challenge Prize Tournament & Pot Luck Revel

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Mon Mar 9 05:26:03 PDT 2009

I have to add my thanks to Ironwyrm and Jacques.  The day was fantastic.  it was one of those events where you shoot until you can't stand, your arm hurts, and you can't think of anything better to say than "Please sir, may I have some more?"

We had more than enough food, the company was entertaining, the contests were difficult; I had a great time.  I look forward to the next tournament.

Gentlemen, thank you again.  Thank you to everyone that made it a great day.

HLy Katya

>>> jack spinks <jlspinks at sbcglobal.net> 3/8/2009 9:19 PM >>>
And a most wonderful shoot it was.  11 archers competed in gentle breezes for a winner take all prize basket with many wondrous and unusual prizes contributed by the archers.  Our lovely Baronness and her Seneschal also came out along with Lady Lete Lethespring, Don Alaric, Lord Mikael, and possibly others I missed.  Although we completed only 9 of the 11 devious challenges laid out by HL Ironwyrm before the day waned, a great deal of fun was had along with many tales told.  Even one newcomer - milord Killian- competed and acquitted himself quite well with much enthusiasm.  We hope to see him again.

VIVAT HL Ironwyrm!!  For a job well done!