[Steppes] Follow up from Business Meeting

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 12:39:39 PDT 2009

Good afternoon Steppes

My apologies that I could not make it to business meeting last night.  I was running a fever and did not wish to expose anyone to what I may have (I am pretty sure it is allergy issues and not the swine flu, but wanted to be careful).

I wanted to express my thanks to all who attended business meeting and are helping with Steppes Warlord this year.  It is through your efforts in volunteering that make this a great barony!

Warlord prize baskets - we will be accepting all prize basket donations at any time before Saturday morning court.  If you can get them in sooner than that, or let Lady Viviana know what is coming, it will be greatly appreciated. This way we can plan on space in the baskets and supplementing them if we need to. My thanks for your kind and generous donations to our much coveted baskets for Warlord, Queen of Love and Beauty, Champion, Queen of Grace and Honor, Archer and Bard.

Award recommendations -  please get your award recommendations in before the end of the day tomorrow (May 6th).  Send to Their Majesties and Their Highnesses with a copy to me if you would.

Oaks -  there will be an Oaks meeting at Don Ingve's home this Thursday at 7pm.  If you did not receive the post with the address and such, please email me if you would like to come.  Emails for suggestions will be accepted as well if you are unable to attend the Thursday meeting.

My thanks to you all!

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes