[Steppes] award painting party - thanks and encore

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Thu May 7 10:47:47 PDT 2009

Thank you so much to everyone that showed up last night to paint. Much
progress was made. We had 9 people in attendance, three of whom had
never painted a charter before. Much progress was made toward completing
the awards for Warlord, as well as some award charters for the kingdom
to use. There was much camaraderie, conversation, and getting to know
folks going on.

There is still more to be done, and therefore we're going to have
another award painting party this Sunday, May 10th starting at 1pm. If
you're interested in charter painting, it will be a great time to come
learn. As I said, we had three people who started painting just last
night. There will be plenty of wet paint to use, and lots of instruction
and advice available from our veteran C&I folks. If you aren't ready to
paint a Warlord scroll, then start with a charter for a kingdom award.

Oh, and this time, there *will* be chocolate. =)

Sunday May 10th, 1pm
17919 Meadowchase Way
Dallas, TX 75287

Regards,