[Steppes] Help needed with Coronation set up this Friday evening 9pm

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 18:02:18 PDT 2009

Greetings everyone!

If you are available this Friday evening to help with setup, Rosenfeld needs 4-5 people who are not afraid of ladders to help set up.  They need your assistance at 9pm in the Canton Civic Center.

Please contact Duchess Julia at 903-759-5439 if you are able to assist.

Contact me at 214-284-8855 if you wish to tag along in my car.  I will be leaving at 7:45 pm from my place and will return back to Garland as soon as we are done that evening.

My thanks!
Katheryn