[Steppes] Round Table Request

shark shark75080 at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 21:06:16 PDT 2009

Greetings!

We are looking for someone to autocrat Round Table this July (July 18th). The site will be UTA.  Richard Fairbourne is reserving the site (which is free) for us. Duchess Conal, the Kingdom Seneschal-elect will be the contact person for the site. The autocrat will not have to handle class schedules as Duchess Conal and Master Pug will do that. There is no gate or feast, no site tokens. There will be a Black Star ad (I can help with this), and a website we would have to do. I will be at a family reunion on July 18th and will not be there or I would do it myself. The event will only take a few people to run.

This is a very simple event to autocrat. Also it is a Kingdom Event so you will get to meet folks from other areas, which is always fun!  If you are a first time autocrat, this would be a good event to try. You can autocrat this event, even if you need to attend a meeting or a class, too!

If you are interested, please contact me and I will help you put together a bid, if you don't know how. I need all bids by midnight 5/19. I know that's not much time, but the autocrat needs to be chosen so we can get a Black Star ad in by 5/31-6/1 (Duchess Conal already has a draft).

Contact me at shark75080 at yahoo.com if you have questions or need help!

Thanks,

Lady Susanna Nightegale
Steppes Seneschal