[Steppes] New Folk

Lord Cuillioc the Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Thu May 28 20:40:30 PDT 2009

Steppes,
In the last couple of weeks I've gotten a few phone calls from people who
are new to the Barony and want to start getting involved. I've been pleased
to nurture their enthusiasm and guide them with initial information, but I
can't be physically present to greet them when they come to their first
meeting/events. This is hardly a concern, as I have never known a member of
our Steppes to be uninviting, so I defer to all of you to make them welcome.
There is a young lady named Sabra who would like to come to the Open Library
night on the 10th. I've told her this will be a good time to just meet
people and get familiar with where her interests lie without the stress of
an event. She is 15 and will be accompanied by her mother. I hope anyone
else who is present will look out of her.
Also a man who is moving here from Midrealm (I think) he's actually going to
be in Ft. Worth but for some reason is concentrating his interest on the
Steppes. I expect once he's settled he'll show up at fighter practice.

And I miss you all. Looking forward to being back in the neighborhood in the
fall.
--
In service to The Dream and Dreamers all,
Lord Cuillioc /|\ "Quill"