[Steppes] OT, goodbye to a friend

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 02:39:25 PDT 2009

Dear Steppes-family,

Many of you have met my big black laborador retriever, Indy, when we have had populace meetings at our home.

He hasn't been well for a couple of weeks and I took him to the vet yesterday and was told that he either had congestive heart failure or an aggressive tumor on his spleen or heart. He was scheduled for an ultrasound on Monday to determine what was going on and any choices we were going to have to make.

Lasguaard got up early this morning and found that the great heart on our big, black, happy Indy had stopped sometime during the night and that Indy would not enjoy another swimming season in the pool with us.

I know that he was a friend to many of you so wanted you to know....

Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich