[Steppes] garb corset and chemise for sale

Lauren Black karania_avalon at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 18:49:05 PDT 2009

I have a corset that I really need to get rid of as it doesn't fit my persona, both in the faire and out in the Society.  The Corset originally came from a vendor at the Texas Renaissance Festival, so its a quality corset with boning.  Its double sided with patterns on both sides.  One side has a pirate design and the other is camoflouge.  I'm intending to throw the chemise that came with the corset in with it, since I don't need to hang onto it as I have other stuff that works better for me.

Size of the corset: I was told when I bought the thing that it could fit a size one to a size six, but as I'm not an expert on costumes I really don't know for sure

Asking price is $60 for both corset and chemise.

If anyone is interested please contact me.  I can also supply photos if you would like to see it as well.

~Lauren

Step follows Step,
Hope follows courage,
Set your face towards danger,