[Steppes] Warlord

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon May 18 13:15:27 PDT 2009

I have either called or talked to all coordinators within the last week
regarding your needs for Warlord.  If for some reason I have missed you
please contact me 817-240-5518. In addition I will finalize the schedule
for Warlord as of Wed night for Printing for gate flyers on Thursday. If
your activity is not on the schedule please contact me so I can add it.
You can still have your activity but it Just won't be on the gate flyer
schedule. I will have a dry erase board in the hall with the times for
each days activities. Thank you all for your hard work, your diligence
and your patience. I look forward to seeing you all at either Shed load
out or at Warlord this weekend. If you need to contact me at anytime
during the event you can always call my cell phone.

Master Richard Fairbourne
Steward Steppes Warlord

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna