[Steppes] Alessandro's Lecture

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Tue Nov 24 22:12:22 PST 2009

Tonight the Dallas Early Music and Dance Guild hosted Alessandro's first
lecture on period grounds that accompanies his period music composition.  It
was a great lecture and a lot of fun.  Thanks Jeff!

I must apologize for this timing being so close to Thanksgiving.  That was
due entirely to an emergency that crept up on me last week.  Anyway,
Alessandro will be hosting more lectures soon.  If you would like to host a
lecture (especially if you are in the mid-cities area) let him know.

Will Meriic