[Steppes] Alessandro's Lecture

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 25 18:39:31 PST 2009

Wow is all I can say. Alessandro's lecture was wonderful. I learned so much. He has an extensive library of early music to illustrate the forms of music he was talking about. Lots of information about the ground bass patterns. We had shoo-fly pie - thanks Will. It was really informative and lovely to listen to. Will and Alessandro also played some pieces to demonstrate the various types of grounds. I cant wait for the next lecture.

Susanna Nightegale