[Steppes] Need transport for stuff to Candlemas

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Nov 30 04:29:42 PST 2009

Greetings all.  I am looking for someone that will be going to Candlemas on February 6th that is willing to do me and the College of Heralds a favor.  I am in possession of books that need to go down there for a consultation table and I will not be traveling to the event.  Not just a couple of books mind you, more like a couple of boxes of books.

If you are going to the event and have the ability and willingness to carry said books please let me know.

Much appreciation,
Alasdair