[Steppes] An update

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Thu Nov 5 23:02:01 PST 2009

<snip>

> The autocrat for this event is Mistress Genevieve. It will be out at the
Fisheries site in Athens TX. I'm excited about being able to support/host
this wonderful
> Kingdom event. Mistress G will be needing all sorts of help and
volunteers. Look for more information on this in the near future.

</snip>

This is great!  Come on out and pet the cat fish!  But don't waste your
money on raw pie dough; they don't like it.  Instead you can get a handful
of pellets for a quarter.   I will try to remember to bring change.

Will