[Steppes] OT: looking for fabric

Karen Calhoun KMCalhou at garlandisd.net
Wed Nov 18 12:36:41 PST 2009

Thank you everyone for your input.  It would seem that "welding curtain" is the big winner.  It's the same stuff that Fritz and Saqra mentioned.  Alaric was also another person to point it out.  I knew that if I asked, someone in this group would have an answer.  Ya'll rock!  Thank you!

Katya/Karen

>>> <alkudsi at aol.com> 11/18/2009 2:27 PM >>>

Wow, hi Fritz! Good to hear from you.

I knew that there was a longer name for the material, thanks for letting us know. I've built scrims, but never bought any of the fabric.

We hope to see you at 12th Night, at the least!

Saqra