[Steppes] Cloth crawl on Saturday for Tiernan

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 08:15:11 PDT 2009

> Tiernan is coming! She will be arriving late next week and is interested in attending populace. Where is it going to be?
>
> Katya

And she would like to get a group together on Saturday to do a fabric crawl through the dallas shops, Perth St, etc.

Anyone interested? Let us know and we'll arrange a place to meet to get the parade started. I can only iumagine what kinds of plaid Tiernan will find to make new garb with.....  LOL

Borek