[Steppes] A&S Silk Painting Class

Tiffany tlcmom2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 11:35:35 PDT 2009

Greetings everyone,

We will be holding a silk painting class hosted by our Excellency Kathryn
Cunninghamm on Wednesday, December 2, 2009 from 7-10 pm.

There will be limited space and I will need to accept the first 10 people
who respond. There will be a 5.00 charge for materials and you will need to
bring a picture frame about the size of 20x26, a ruler, pencil.

Our address is 4108 Camino Drive Plano, Tx. 75074
(C) 469-682-8425

Please RSVP by November 18th so we will have enough supplies for everyone.

P.S. People with pet allergies will need to medicate appropriately as we
have 1 dog and 2 cats in the house.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email or
phone.

Thank you,

Lady Grace AKA Tiffany Carter
Lord Geoffrey AKA Jeff Hill