[Steppes] Archery Practice for 10/18/09

rfknight2251 at aol.com rfknight2251 at aol.com
Sat Oct 17 07:54:02 PDT 2009

Greetings fellow Archers!

It looks as though it will be dry enough to hold practice tomorrow, so if you feel the need to fling some arrows down range, please come out.

For those of you who might not remember, our practice is held at Eastfeild College, just south of their tennis courts.

Eastfeild college is located at I-30 and Motley Drive, in Mesquite. We'll be there from 10:0 am to whenever, (probably 2ish), so, come out. Bring your gear, and a chair, some water and something to snack on if you wish, and hang out!

YIS

Sir Lasguaard

Steppes Archery Marshal