[Steppes] An old friend

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 17:14:52 PDT 2009

I definitely miss her! When I first started playing here my first populace was at her home. That is where I was encouraged to be a chronicler for you all as well as your virtual scribe. (I was the second vscribe of the steppes, the first being Godwin. :) )

It was a great time to be in the Steppes. I also remember when she was working on the ... stone scroll. :)

♫
Chiara Francesca