[Steppes] Calling all lurkers

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Tue Sep 1 18:20:45 PDT 2009

Good evening everyone,

Well, I am now fully moved into my new house.  With my life a little more
settled, I can finally introduce myself.

Do any of the following describe you?

.         Are you interested in the SCA but unsure how to get involved?

.         Have you been lurking on our lists but haven't come forward to
introduce yourself?

.         Are you new to the SCA?

.         Are you an SCA vet but new to our Kingdom or Barony?

.         Have you started playing recently, but finding it difficult to get
involved or to meet new people?

.         Are you searching for a fountain of terrible jokes?

If you meet any of these descriptions then I ask you to please email me at
wmeriic at tx.rr.com right away.

As the Hospitaler of the Barony of the Steppes it is my job to help you get
integrated into our collective (i.e. help you get started).  For those of
you SCA vets who have recently moved here, I can help you too to get
involved more easily.

So please don't be shy.  Let me know if you are out there.  And please make
sure you don't reply to the whole list if you reply to this message.  J

Sincerely,

Will Meriic