[Steppes] Calling all lurkers

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 18:27:21 PDT 2009

A fountain of terrible jokes? Not a mere fountain, nay, but a geyser spouting such novelties to keep one laughing so mightily that noticing their purse is missing will indeed be a minor inconvenience.

Plus if we do not reply to the whole list how can people appreciate such sites as http://www.awpi.com/Combs/Shaggy/ ?

Crandall, Olde Phule

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith