[Steppes] Static Demo at Lewisville Library

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Tue Sep 8 07:37:21 PDT 2009

I just wanted to call everyone's attention to a static demo we have on
display at the Lewisville library.

The library gave Lady Gabriele a large (wall-sized) window display to fill
with SCA related content.  She was able to collect a large range of
wonderful items which now sit in a beautiful display.  Included in the
display is a sign introducing the SCA and providing my contact information
for follow-up.

For those of you with a Facebook account you can see pictures here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2021135
<http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2021135&id=1073869459&saved#/home.php
?ref=home> &id=1073869459&saved#/home.php?ref=home

Or email me and I can send you some pictures.

If you are in the area, drop by a take a look.  If you see some people
staring at it and drooling, start a conversation.  And if you have anything
you want to loan, please contact Lady Grabriele.

I want to thank Lady Grabriele for coordinating this and donating many of
the items found.  Also, I want to thank Viviana, Saqra, Suzanna the
Herbalist, Gail, and Grace for their contributions as well.  If I have
missed anyone please let me know!

Thanks,

Will Meriic