[Steppes] Static Demo at Lewisville Library

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:22:29 PDT 2009

We do have an empty spot that would be wonderful for a helm, if someone has a spare. Maybe one that doesn't quite fit. (hint hint)

The display will be for two full months, September thru October. Please come by and look.

While I was setting it up, I spoke with two ladies in the SCA, who I had not met before. One was fairly new to the area, from out of kingdom. She saw the window from upstairs & had to come down and look.

The other was a lady by the name of Mistress Anne.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)