[Steppes] Rapier Practice today - still on!

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 07:55:37 PDT 2009

Greetings friends!

We will still have practice today, despite the weather but just have a
small location change. We will have practice starting at 3:30 at the
Bedford Boy's Ranch (2801 Forest Ridge Dr, Bedford, TX‎ 76021) for
those that are familiar with where the park is. We will meeting under
the pavillion near the entrance (where we hosted Valeria's Queens) If
you do not know where the park is, or would like to drop off food or
stuff for the BBQ, then come to my house first for 3, and we will head
to the park for 3:30 start time.

When we are finished fencing, we will return to our home to grill and
kibitz.....

Rixende
817-797-1988

--