[Steppes] Acorns for Steppes

alkudsi at aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 13:15:51 PDT 2009

You know, normally I'm not a fan of Martha Stewart, but this is CUTE. I can actually envision versions that could be used with candles or oil lamps for use on a feast table. Use a frosted glass globe as the base instead of the balloon, and you'd have something fire safe. I'd be sure to spray the felt well with fire retardant, too, though.

Saqra