[Steppes] Populace Friday 9-25

jack spinks jlspinks at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 24 17:42:05 PDT 2009

Populace will be held at our house here in Midlothian tomorrow night at the usual time.  It looks like the weather will cooperate so please bring chairs to sit in. We have a limited number.  Our house is small so inside space is limited but we do have plenty of space outside on the decks.  There is a firepit on the lower deck and it will be available and I will light the torches around the deck with the citronella oil.  Bring munchies as you will although I will have a pitcher of tea made.  A propane grill is available on the upper deck for those that may wish to use it.

Parking is a double line in our drive way until that is full.  After that please park along Avenue E which is the street straight across Overlook Dr from our driveway.  There is a very nice park about a block away with playground facilities for those that may wish to wear the youngins out.

Directions:  Address is 209 Overlook Dr. Midlothian, TX.

Coming from Dallas- take 67 south toward Cleburne and get off on hwy 287 exit.  Stay on service road and go left under overpass onto Northbound service road. You will immediately turn right on Avenue F (between the hotel and just before Pizza Inn). Go through two stop signs up the hill with Walmart on your left.  At the top of the hill is Overlook Drive. Turn left and we will be the 3rd driveway and 2nd house on the left. Two large trees are in our front yard and the house is tan colored stone. A dark red van should be in front of garage.

Coming from Waxahachie- take 287 west to Midlothian 67N exit and stay on service road. Go through stoplight and turn right on avenue F as above.   Watch your speed on 287.  It is enforced in the 55 mph zone.

Coming along 287 from the west take the hwy67N exit and turn left.  Follow to the 67 north service road and turn onto Avenue F as above.

See you tomorrow
Jaque the Spink
Symmone de Aix