[Steppes] fiacha5 at gmail.com, tdsikes at prodigy.net, lanars5 at operamail.com, karolus at verizon.net, brigdon at tvcc.edu, darthpinkeye at gmail.com, boomersan at hotmail.com, carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com, shy_tygr40 at yahoo.com

Genie Barrett maggegene at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 15:46:36 PDT 2010

Hello all,

We have voted and have switched the Terrell Fighter Practice to Thursdays.
We will be doing drills and working on armor this week at my house.  All are
invited.

That's Thursday, Apr 8 at 8 p.m.

Thanks so much
Magge MacPherson
Bard

I live right off of Hwy 80 between Terrell and Forney.

The exit is *Windmill Farms Blvd*.  It is the first exit if you are coming
from the 551 spur- West bound -(that connects 80 and 20) or the second exit
after the Forney Walmart- East bound.

Enter Windmill Farms (on the North side of the road)
Go straight through the Stop Sign.

Left on Reeder
Right on Iron Gate (second stop sign)
Right on Rose May
2110 Rose May Dr, Forney

I am halfway down on the left.  I have a large rose bush trying to eat the
pillar by my front door.