[Steppes] Middle Eastern Clothing Class this Saturday

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Tue Apr 6 16:50:27 PDT 2010

Greetings everyone,

This Saturday, April 10th, Mistress Arastya will be teaching a class on
Middle Eastern clothing starting at 10 am. This will be in preparation
for our upcoming Warlord tourney which has a Middle Eastern theme.

The class will be held at my home located at 17919 Meadowchase Way
Dallas, TX. 75287. Please contact me ahead of time if you wish to attend
as she wants to ensure she has enough hand outs for everyone. Also
please note that I do have a dog and cats for any with allergies.

Genevieve