[Steppes] Regional war practice

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri Apr 23 14:22:30 PDT 2010

Heilsa,

Just where do you get that idea that there can be no Combat Archery?

I am been doing just that for the last 8 and half years. In fact, I am
who spoke with the City of Carrollton all the way back in October of
2001. And no one from this Barony was involved with that effort nor did
anyone after the fact want any piece of that effort.

So, if I am in attendance at that location, then there will be combat
archery!

Michael Kettering
Combat Archery
Missile Marshal