[Steppes] Combat archery training session for Sunday Aug. 15th.

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 14 23:09:50 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

It's going to be hot tomorrow, much too hot to have any of you don
armor and go
 running about shooting at each other so we're going
to concentrate on getting those whom are not quite prepared ready
by continuing the combat archery workshop on my patio.

Bring whatever equipment you need help with tomorrow and we'll
try to give you a hand with
 it.  I plan to get those of you whom are
ready on the field and practicing combat archer vs. combat archer
exercises the first Sunday in Sept.  Where?  I'm not quite sure yet
but we shall be practicing somewhere on that
 Sunday.  So that's
going to be your goal, everyone try be ready to take the field by
Sunday Sept. 5th, and it's only three weeks away.

We might give it a try Aug. 29th if time permits and at least a couple
of you are ready, but we'll talk about that on Sunday.

OK plan to start at 2PM and we'll work until we get what we need
done or near dark whichever comes first.  Owen & I put together
a misting system yesterday and I should have it installed prior to
everyone arriving so we should be a lot cooler this time.  Bring
your combat missile materials (If you have any), blue mat foam to
cut disks & craft foam for the heads & strapping tape (there's a
Walmart near if you need).  We'll try and make sure everyone gets
to take a few combat missiles to take home this time.  I have
blue barrel should anyone need some for armor, we can cut, drill,
or
 shape it for what ya need.  Also bring your camp chairs, mugs
& any drinks or snacks ya might want (someone left a chair last
time).  I will have tea & some of that brew we're trying to drink up.

If ya need the address again it's 2325 Cody Drive in Dallas, just
take 1-30 east to St. Frances, go north to Banque, turn left & follow
it to Cody Drive, turn right & we're the third house on the right.  Just
come around the right side of the garage and there we shall be.

So any questions give me a call 214-779-0777

Regards,

Ironwyrm