[Steppes] Please read if you are going to populace

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Thu Aug 26 09:36:16 PDT 2010

Greetings everyone,

Since our downstairs air conditioner has decided to stop working Duncan and I have had to scramble to find another location for Populace. Lady Rhonwen and Lord Ivan have graciously allowed us to host Populace at their place. While their indoor area is smaller one perk they do have is a pool. So, please bring your swimsuits and come celebrate a special occasion (to be disclosed at the meeting) with us at the Cottonbelt Meeting room at the Motel 6 in Addison.

Motel 6 Cottonbelt Meeting room
4325 Beltline (corner of Beltline at Midway - next to Dennys)
Addison, TX 75001

Duncan and Genevieve