[Steppes] Second the motion: Sweet cat to good home

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 25 16:25:14 PDT 2010

If you can, take a chance. About 5 years ago, we had just lost our
dear Minky and were still grieving when a friend put out an ARB (All
Rescue Bulletin) on this list for a 9 year old, neutered male which
was slated for a kill shelter.

We reluctantly went---just to look, of course (from almost-Mesquite
to Flower Mound)-- and fell in love with Thomas, a yellow and cream
British Shorthair, the breed that was the Cheshire cat grin source.
Thomas is still active and lovable. We worked with him through the
years, and he responds to 22 commands!

He is perfectly spoiled (we, too), and we are so grateful to this
list for providing us the opportunity. Luck here is good, at least
for us....
Do it.

HL Lete Bithespring