[Steppes] Hospitalers office

Susan Harkins shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 7 07:26:38 PST 2010

Greetings to you all,
As many of you know, I am now the Steppes INTERIM Hospitaler, but really need to hand that off since I am also regional Hospitaler.

The office of Hospitaler is a required office for our Barony, and is a very important office since it addresses a few things that the Barony, Kingdom, and Society need right now: recruitment of new members, helping new people learn about the society and Barony, and integrating them and keeping them active and involved.

We have a person who has expressed interest in being a deputy so they can learn the ropes before becoming the Hospitaler, so if someone could step up as interim for a few months - you would already have a deputy.

We have a lot of materials and ideas to help you get started. If you are interested, please email me and we can get the process started.

In Service,
Lady Susanna Nightegale
Central Regional Hospitaler

Sent from my iPhone