[Steppes] Decoration work

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 12 05:38:47 PST 2010

Hi all,

Some had talked about meeting today to do some decoration work.  Regretfully
mundane issues have to take weight today so I will not be there.  I will get the
shield cut out and will bring them with me everywhere we have a Steppes thing
this month for those who might want to work on one.  Otherwise I will plan on
getting these particular ones done which will be in addition to the ones loaned
to the barony by those who did coronation.

Please stay tuned as I will be posting a day or two where I will want to get
people together.  When I get past my finals this week, my brain will be in a
much better place.

Thanks,

Wihtric