[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice is cancelled for 12/12/10

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 11 20:58:07 PST 2010

I concur with Sir Lasguaard's decision to cancel archery
practice this Sunday, with a high of 48, winds gusting
15-25 mph and a chill factor of 32 degrees predicted I
don't think it would be very comfortable for anyone whom
did turn up to shoot.  Our thanks to both her Excellency
Francesca & Sir Lasguaard for being willing to host &
marshal our archery practice.  We shall keep our fingers
for better conditions to shoot in next week.

Regards,

Ironwyrm

HL William Black Dragon
Interim Archery Marshal for the Barony of Steppes