[Steppes] ISO A Woodworker

Jeffrey Clark jmclark85 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 16:48:46 PST 2010

Greetings to the Barony,

As some of you know, I play the viol; and in playing the viol, I have to be
sitting to hold the instrument. Unfortunately, the stool that I have to take
with me to events is too tall for me to hold my instrument properly. Being a
college student and living in an apartment, the only tools I have encompass
a hammer and some screwdrivers. Is there anyone in the barony who owns the
proper tools and might be willing to either lower the legs on my stool, or
help me build on that looks a little more period? I can barter an exchange
of services or skills...

-- Alessandro Zorzi