[Steppes] Officer News

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 21 11:01:42 PST 2010

Greetings to the Barony of the Steppes,

We have three offices that are open for application, one of which will
be officially posted in the March newsletter.

The offices of Archery Marshal and Historian have been open for
application for a while and even though they are not required offices,
they are important to the Barony.

For the time being, HL William Black Dragon, also know as Ironwyrm,
will be performing the duties of Archery Marshal as interim.

I would like to thank Sir Lasguaard Aglanar the Red Fox for his
service to us as Archery Marshal for the last two years. Sir Lasguaard
has served the Barony in so many ways for so many years, I want to
humbly thank him for his continuing service.

I also want to thank Lady Lyneya de Grey for her service as Steppes
Historian. Lyneya is always there, ready to lend a helping hand, and
has run gate for us a couple of times now and excels at that too! She
still has all of the historian's materials, but I know she would love
to pass that on and talk to anyone about this office and what it
involves. This is not a difficult office to fill, and would be good
for anyone who wants to know more about the history of the Steppes,
and play a role in keeping that history alive.

Last, Lord Geoffrey Sparhauk is stepping down from his Knight Marshal
duties at Warlord. His office is now open for application. He also has
three new deputies, Lord Yoshi, Sir Lochlan, and Lord Deitrich. Their
contact info will be in the March newsletter when they are officially
added to the roster.

If you want to apply for any of these offices, you can find an
application form here:
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/info.html   (see the link in the table
- lower left)

Fill the application out, include your proof of membership, and your
reason for wanting to hold the office as well as a little bit of your
history with the SCA and email or USPS mail the form to the following:

HE Katheryn
Master Duncan
Mistress Genevieve
The current officer