[Steppes] Sewing

roltarzewski at gmail.com roltarzewski at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 14:13:15 PST 2010

I have a small project I need help with.I bought some linnen today and I need to find a person to sew two roman style tunics for me..simple square shape....also one wrap that has no upper just the lower that wraps around the waist ..all very simple..I am willing to pay whatever you charge for this work..they tell mee it is simple enouph to do in one sitting.....I live in dallas so if anyyone is up for it contact me at roltarzewski at gmail.com..... Rhys,squire to hrafn olaffson

-- Sent from my Palm Pre