[Steppes] Steppes Sunday Fighter Practice

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 2 18:19:31 PST 2010

I'm not trying to start an argument or anything but I'm just thinking that
if something were that important to me and I couldn't make the
date/time/place that they have what I wanted then I'd try and get something
started that I could get to.

Just a thought.

Elizabeta

[Wihtric]  Your Excellency, I was discussing the same thing with a friend on Facebook about something similar.  Nothing to say that having more venues spread out is horrible.  Nothing like getting the SCA more out there.  I live in The Colony and have talked with a couple of others up here about something for the far North of Steppes, like in Frisco that could be a good for those in area encompassing the 423/720/380/SH 121 corner of Steppes.  It would not be at the same time as the central practice to assure no competition between areas.  Heck, we could have districted fighter practices for Steppes proper and then have a monthly muster at the central location.  All sorts of ideas, but being out and about in as many places as we can while still having fun could be a boon to the barony and region.