[Steppes] Fwd: [Ansteorra-Laurels] Mistress Branwyn O'Brallaghan

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 10:06:23 PST 2010

Oh no!  How horribly sad!  She was such a fixture here!  We will all miss her wit, her humor and her laughter.  I have a few photos of her that I hope to upload to facebook.  If anyone else wants to join me, my profile page is:  http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1233585959

Gabrielle Honoree de Saint Pierre (completely stunned!)
mka Jann Mays