[Steppes] Baronial Candidacy

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 17:38:10 PST 2010

To our dear Steppes-family and our beloved Barones, Katheryn,

It is with great sadness that we, Sir Lasguaard Aglanar, the Red Fox and Lady Lyneya de Grey withdraw our names from the list of candidates for the position of Baron and Baroness of the Steppes. During the holiday break, we had a personal issue come up that would severely curtail our abilities to serve the Crown and the Barony in these positions. We have spoken with Their Majesties and have indicated our regrets, but also our willingness to serve in any other way in which we are able.

We would like to extend our thanks to all who encouraged us and supported us in this great adventure. We would also like to thank the other candidates for their courtesy and good-will while we have been involved, and also for their willingness to take on this responsiblity. While the selection of candidates is perhaps less in number, it is still a quality group of candidates. We thank them for their service to our beloved Barony and look forward to serving any of them!

With much love,

Lyneya and Lasguaard

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich