[Steppes] Officer email now available!

Webminister of the Steppes webminister at steppes.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 8 11:49:08 PST 2010

As discussed at the January business meeting, lady Susanna and I have been
working with HL Emma, the kingdom mail admin to establish officer email
accounts for all f the baronial officers. I now have all of the account
information from Emma, and the accounts are active. Susanna and I were
planning on having a training session at the next business meeting, but if
you are an officer, and would like your account information sooner, please
contact me privately.

In my opinion, this is a huge productivity boost for our barony, as we can
more effectively share documents and calendars between the offices... on top
of having permanent email addresses for each office.

Thanks to Lady Susanna, Baroness Katheryn, and HL Emma for all of their help
on this project.

In service,

Duncan

Steppes Webminister