[Steppes] Looking for an Electrician

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Sat Jan 9 12:04:52 PST 2010

Last night the fire alarm gave a short, sharp BEEP around 2:20.  And at around 2:40.  And then again.  And then again.  No fire, no heat, no smoke, just a loud wake-up every few minutes.  We eventually turned off the fuse it's on, eliminating lights in the bathroom, hall and bedroom, and stopping power to my alarm clock.  I found my cell phone and set it for a half-hour later than usual, and tried to sleep.  The original, unpowered alarm clock went off at the usual time anyway.

Anyone in the barony have an electrician they trust?

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin